Here we go, my top 10 of 2010!
10. Being showered with love by all my friends and family! All the showers were so
much fun, so special, and everyone who threw them for us put a lot of time and effort into them. We are so appreciative!
9. The holidays. We love the time with family and friends, the reasons for the seasons, the yummy food, the time off work, and the snow!
8. Our beach trip with the Hall's! What a blast! Read about it here in my Beach Bums post!
7. Our cottage trip with the Doss'! Definitely a favorite memory....Check it out here: Our Cottage
6. Being a part of my best friend's engagement....so cool! See? Chelsi's Engaged!
5. Girl's Trip! Such great memories....so thankful for the beautiful women in my life. We have so much fun together! Don't be jealous of our Girls Trip...
4. Jonathan's baptism in January. God is so faithful. (Sorry, no post- pre-blogging era.)
3. Getting engaged! One of the happiest days of my life. It's so nice to know you've waited on God's timing and are following His will and plan. So exciting! Lots of fun planning with mom and sisters. :) I'm engaged!!
2. The HONEYMOON!! 7 full days away from the hussle bussle of life...with my new hubby...on a beautiful, secluded Caribbean island enjoying delicious food, wonderful weather, and each other. It was FABULOUS!
1. Marrying my best friend!! Marriage is the greatest gift from God, and I am so thankful for being married to such a wonderful man. We are absolutely LOVING married life so far...Our wedding day has many beautiful memories we will always cherish.