- Met with another caterer- loved him! My reception is going to be the BOMB!! I'm just sayin'!
- Booked the venue. Whew!
- Talked with a mortgage person from the bank. In the process of being preapproved. Still looking for houses-- keep praying for us (or for an extension of the tax rebate)!! I have complete faith the Lord will reveal the right one to us, in HIS timing.
- Did pitching lessons on Monday. Got a little sunburnt. Have several more throughout the week. So much for that one! At least I have some GREAT girls that make it worth it.
- Got to hang out with Chelsi & Chad- FINALLY. I really love them! And for the record, I spanked everyone's tail in the second game of bowling. :) Sorry, had to throw that out there. I'm trying to put my competitiveness behind me. I'm still a work in progress.
- Went on a walk with sweet Claire & got to talk wedding stuff. We got engaged one day apart. She & I have known each other since 1st grade!! I chickened out that day, but I'm going to ask her to sing in my (I mean OUR! Man, I need to stop saying MY and start saying OUR...) wedding. She's got an UNREAL voice, & it'll be special to have someone who I have known forever & respect so much sing.
- Started Insanity. Day 1 was a near death experience. Day 2 was even worse. I thought I was going to throw up. It took approximately 4 1/2 hours for the nausea to go away. My face hasn't been that red since RBI week playing college softball. I can barely walk. All I can say is I better look like a supermodel/fitness model/Jessica Biel look-a-like/Victoria's Secret model/size 0/totally toned, 0% body fat bride on my wedding day. Okay, so I'm exxaggerating, but it is a FO REAL killer workout. In a good way. (I am only saying that because I have just finished it. If you asked me about 15 min ago I might have had a different opinion!) I'm excited to watch my body change & get in shape.
- Got to spend some QT with my whole family on Easter. One of my favorite parts was getting to sit with all my boys in church on Sunday morning. And FYI: My mom is amazing!! She does such a jam- up job getting all the food together, decorating the house, & coming up with fun, creative ideas for all the kids. I hope I can be a truly do-it-aller like her when I grow up (haha, that's cute huh?). It's true.
That's all for now...Still have 5 days, which I know will fly by! I wish I was in Disney World with the Hursts or in the Keys with Dana!!! But at least I'm getting some stuff done, right?!?? Back to knockin' out my to-do list & soaking in an Epsom salt bath (wow!)...
By the way, I am SO in love with Jonathan this week. Even more than normal. Gosh, he is really such a wonderful man!!